Amanita muscaria, or fly agaric, is probably the most instantly recognizable fungus on the planet. Its spotted red cap has been depicted countless times throughout history, and it has become the classic fairy tale mushroom.
- Amanita muscaria contains several compounds that affect nervous system function
- These mushrooms have powerful psychoactive effects in high doses
- Numerous online reports suggest microdosing Amanita muscaria could relieve anxiety
- There is currently no evidence that microdosing Amanita muscaria is effective or safe
to WayofLeaf Premium members.
- FREE bottle of Premium Jane THC-O gummies delivered every month (usually $48 per bottle)
- Huge exclusive discounts on CBD, Delta, Mushrooms Spores, Cannabis Seeds and Medical Cards (50% Off+)
- Access to Premium member-only WayofLeaf content and an ad-free reading experience.
- Any many more benefits...