The United States is amid a housing shortage, with single home construction operating at a glacial pace. Estimates vary, but it is believed that America is “short” anywhere between 2 and 5 million homes, and construction companies cannot close the gap.
- Hempcrete is a mix of hemp hurds, lime, and water
- Cast-in-place hempcrete is the most popular construction method
- Hempcrete isn’t suitable for load-bearing, but there are now hemp blocks on the market with a load-bearing performance close to that of concrete blocks
- Hemp houses are potentially carbon negative, meaning they sequester more CO2 than they emit
- Hemp housing remains expensive and niche, but the cost is beginning to fall relative to properties constructed in the traditional way
to WayofLeaf Premium members.
- FREE bottle of Premium Jane THC-O gummies delivered every month (usually $48 per bottle)
- Huge exclusive discounts on CBD, Delta, Mushrooms Spores, Cannabis Seeds and Medical Cards (50% Off+)
- Access to Premium member-only WayofLeaf content and an ad-free reading experience.
- Any many more benefits...