- Nutrients, including nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, are essential for healthy cannabis growth.
- Various other nutrients are also critical for normal development and maximum yields.
- Nutrient requirements vary throughout the cannabis life cycle.
- A feeding schedule ensures your plants get all the nutrients they need at the right time.
- Knowing the signs of under and overfeeding allows you to adjust your schedule and remedy any issues before they become serious.
Cannabis Nutrients and Requirements
to WayofLeaf Premium members.
- 50% off CBD, Delta 8, THC-O, HHC, Medical Cards and Cannabis Seeds
- Experience WayofLeaf AD-FREE
- Access to Premium content, videos, & more
- An invite to join our private Facebook growers group
- And many more perks...