In 1971, Richard Nixon declared his infamous ‘War on Drugs’ in the United States. He pledged to launch a nationwide anti-drug campaign based on “…eradication, interdiction, and incarceration” – in other words, eradicating the presence of illicit drugs in the USA and putting anyone associated with the sale, distribution, and/or possession of drugs behind bars.
to WayofLeaf Premium members.
- 50% off CBD, Delta 8, THC-O, HHC, Medical Cards and Cannabis Seeds
- Experience WayofLeaf AD-FREE
- Access to Premium content, videos, & more
- An invite to join our private Facebook growers group
- Instant access to additional features and a newsfeed
- And much, much more...